Sunday, June 23, 2013

#002

Things I need to get done


  • Decide on whether Cauldron Keep should  be made with GM or Inform
  • Develop the mechanics for my RPG system, featured on my homepage
  • Write down some of the details of the plot, setting, and backstory of Cauldron Keep. Maybe do a bit of character sketching as well. I may upload some of my drawings on this blog. I only have average skills as an artist, so you may have to bare with me.
  • When it is decided whether I should make the game with Inform or GM, I'll start scribing the script.
  • Introduce cast on the blog. I'll have to get some of my story details written down before I do this though.
More to come soon. I'll probably work on the game mechanics first. Once the mechanics are out of the way, I'll decide on whether it should be on Inform or GM. Right now I'm getting the hunch I should use Inform. I change my mind a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment