Sunday, June 23, 2013

#001

I have a lot to say, but I want to keep this short. My project's title has changed to Cauldron Keep. It's gonna be made on Gamemaker: http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/studio

I know in the past I have been negligent with this blog. I'll upload clips and pictures every now and then if that keeps the blog running. The game has a lot of RPG elements.

I don't intend on showing the game off on my youtube account until it is done. I look forward to making a walkthrough of it with my youtube account when the time comes. Right now everything is in the planning stage. I can't even give a good synopsis of the story yet. I have a guttural idea of what it should be like, but the creation hasn't solidified enough to give me a substantive view.

If I catch something about the story that's worth of sharing, I'll upload it. Might even upload a few drafts to this Blogger, I don't know, not making any promises just yet.

More on this when I've got some of the preliminary crap out of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment